Sustainable Oil & Gas Development is a broad scope—within which we focus mainly on issues of climate action, affordable clean energy, clean water, waste reduction and community engagement. For a good map of how our industry supports Sustainable Development, see IPEACA’s report on Mapping the oil and gas industry to the Sustainable Development Goals.
A few topics in our cue that we are working to deliver in upcoming meetings:
- Carbon Capture, Use and Storage (CCUS) potential in Calif
- Repurposing abandoned infrastructure for geothermal and/or gas storage
- Offshore decommissioning
- Methane emissions monitoring via aerial or satellite imaging.
- Community engagement and trust
- New regulatory initiatives and programs
- Renewable energy use within field operations
June 22, 2022
"Californians as Leaders of Carbon Capture & Storage"
Speaker: Katy Larson, Battelle Memorial Institute
Time: 11:30am (PST), presentation to begin at 12:00pm (PST)
Register Free Today!
If you have any questions about the California Sustainable Development Study Group—or if you have an idea for a good topic/presenter—please contact Tony Zamora at email@example.com.